For More Information, Please Call Us At call 603.524.3211
For more information on LRGHealthcare's clinical programs and services, please select a service.


Urologists provide evaluation and care for conditions affecting the urinary tracts and kidneys of both men and women, as well as men’s reproductive systems. These specialists may provide either medical or surgical interventions.

For more information on Urologists in the Lakes and Three Rivers Regions, visit our Provider Directory or call HealthLink at (603) 527-7171.