HealthLink-Find My Cost
IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT OUR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AND DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Thank you for choosing LRGHealthcare for your medical needs. We are working very hard to make sure all patients have access to care. For that reason we have made some changes to our Financial Assistance and Discount Programs effective October 1, 2016.
- Uninsured Patients will receive an automatic 30% discount
- Most services will be eligible to receive a 20% Prompt Pay Discount if you pay your bill prior to or on the day of service. (Flat rates fees are the exception as they are already discounted)
- Credit Card Payment or Pre Authorization is required.
- Financial Assistance will be expanded to a maximum of 400% of Federal Poverty Level for patients who qualify for charity care.
Provider Office Services
- Receive a 20% discount off of your deductible and coinsurance with Credit Card Pre-Authorization. (Flat rate fees will not be eligible as they are already discounted)
- There will no longer be a prompt pay discount on office visit co-payments effective for dates of service October 1, 2016 and after, as part of the Program adjustments
We understand that your care may still present a financial hardship. If that is the case, we want to work with you.
Please contact our Financial Assistance Department at 527-7171 so we can discuss your options.
How much will my care cost?
As insurance coverage and government regulations change, consumers are asking more and more, how much will my care cost?
The answer is not always simple. It can be challenging to predict exactly what procedure will be performed, exactly which medications may be used, and how a patient’s medical condition may affect the treatment and healing process. However, we are committed to true transparency, which is why LRGHealthcare is pleased to offer HealthLink-Find My Cost.
We are happy to work with you to better understand your charges and potential out of pocket expenses for services provided within the LRGHealthcare network.
We can also help you to better understand your insurance coverage, deductibles, co-pays, and balances for which you may be responsible under your plan.
If you would like to take advantage of HealthLink-Find My Cost, please contact us at (603) 527-7170. If you are able to complete a HealthLink-Find My Cost Worksheet and fax it to (603) 527-2931, it will help to speed up the process.