About The FRH Auxiliary
The FRH Auxiliary has celebrated over a 100 years of serving the hospital and the Three Rivers community. Their first meeting was held in 1900 at the Franklin Opera House. First formed as the Ladies’ Aide Society, in 1910 they purchased the Aiken homestead to help form Franklin City Hospital, known today as Franklin Regional Hospital, a part of the LRGHealthcare family.
The Franklin Regional Hospital Auxiliary Board of Directors
President, Linda Finnie
Vice President, Christine Dzujna
Secretary, Linda Finnie
Treasurer, Ellen Hurst
The FRH Auxiliary supports many ongoing programs such as the Pioneer Emergency Response
|FRH Auxiliary members, from left to right seated: Past FRH Auxiliary President and current Vice Presdient Christine Dzujna and current President Linda Finnie. Back row (l to r): Cynthia Langevin; Wanda Belyea; Secretary Jo Brown; Ellen Husband; Marilyn Plourde; and Ellie Collins. (Missing from the photo treasuer Ellen Hurst and Kandi Iberger)
System, Scholarship programs, and a hospital department
Over the years the Wish List has granted a crash cart for the Emergency Room, a Hi-Low bed for the Swing Unit and bicycle helmets and CPR training equipment for the Community and Clinical Education department. Funds to support these ongoing programs are raised via the FRH Gift Shop and the Holiday Lights of Memory.
To learn more about the FRH Auxiliary or to become a member, please contact Sandy Marshall at 524-3211 ext. 2895 or e-mail email@example.com.