Effective Friday, March 30...In an effort to merge and consolidate LRGHealthcare practices, Pediatrics at Laconia Clinic will be closed.
As of Monday, April 2...
- Rebecca Couper, APRN will begin seeing new and current patients at Caring for Kids in Belmont.
- Dr. Ana Hernandez will begin seeing new and current patients at Westside Healthcare Pediatrics at Franklin Regional Hospital.
(Clinical Department of Lakes Region General Hospital)
724 N. Main Street
Laconia, NH 03247
Phone (603) 524-5151
630 W Main Street, Suite 200
Tilton, NH 03276
Phone (603) 286-3371
Internal Medicine/General Surgery
15 Aiken Avenue
Franklin, NH 03235
Phone (603) 934-5500
14 Maple Street, Suite 130
Gilford, NH 03249
Phone (603) 527-2712
Fax (603) 524-3363
Office Hours vary by location, please call to verify.
The multispecialty, physician owned, Laconia Clinic was founded in 1937, and offers care for the entire family in one convenient location.
- Endocrinology (Diabetes Services)
- Family medicine
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- OB/GYN (Women's Health)
- Orthopedic/Orthopedic Surgery
- Urology/Urological Surgery
The Laconia Clinic also offers on-site or close by; ambulatory surgery center, laboratory, radiology, digital mammography, bone densitometry, ultrasound, pharmacy and physical therapy services.
Our providers collaborate with the LRGHealthcare Hospital Medicine Program.