Patient and visitor parking lots at Lakes Region General Hospital and Franklin Regional Hospital are located in front of the main buildings. Handicapped parking spaces are located close to the front entrances. For your convenience shuttle services are available.
If your vehicle must remain in any of our parking lots overnight, please ask your nurse to notify our Security Department.
LRGHealthcare and all of its programs and activities are accessible to and useable by disabled persons, including persons with impaired hearing and vision.
Access features include:
- Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
- Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings.
- Level access into first level with elevator access to all other floors.
- Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, cafeteria, patient treatment areas, including examining rooms and patient wards.
- A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons with impaired hearing, vision, speech, or manual skills, without additional charge for such aids.
Some of these aids include:
- Qualified sign language interpreters for the deaf.
- A twenty-four hour (24) telecommunication device for deaf (TTY/TDD) which can connect the caller to all extensions within the facility and/or portable (TTY/TDD) units for use by hearing or speech impaired patients/clients.
- Readers and taped material for the blind and large-print materials for the visually impaired.
- Flash Cards, Alphabet boards and other communication boards.
- Assistive devices for persons with impaired manual skills.
We also offer translation services through a language bank or the services of an interpreter for our patients who require foreign language translation.
If you require any of the aids listed above, please call Gloria Thorington at (603) 524-3211, ext 2934.